We have created this privacy statement (the “Privacy Statement”) in order to demonstrate our company is commitment to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. The following sets forth the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Site. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Types of Information Gathered.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and may store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including via email communications. If you choose to register with us, we require you to provide your email address. You may also be required to select a user ID and password. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Site. We may use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your future use of the Site, improving the Site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and may store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Site. When you visit the Site, we log standard information, such as your IP address. In addition, like many Web sites, the Site uses “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Site.
Children’s Use of the Site. We care about children and understand that they have special privacy needs. Therefore, we have adopted the following privacy policies regarding children under the age of 13 (“Minors”):
We will not knowingly collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information from Minors without prior verifiable parental consent.
We will not knowingly use any personally identifiable information submitted by a Minor for any reason unless parental consent is obtained. In the event that we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a Minor without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as practicable. If you believe that we may have collected personally identifiable information from or about a Minor without parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are under the age of 18 years old, you must get your parent’s permission to use this Site and prior to sharing personal information online, whether on the Site or any other web site.
Changes and Updates. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. If we make any substantive changes to our policies, we will notify registered users by posting bulletins on the Site or by email at the address provided by such registered users. Your use of the Site after such changes constitutes your agreement with regard to information collected from you in the past and the future.
Contacting the Site. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of the Site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com .
Thunder Digital Media, Inc. (“we” or “us”) is committed to permission-based email marketing practices, and therefore has established this no-tolerance anti-spam policy. We may update this policy and provide notice of any changes on our home page. Your use of this website (the “Site”) constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of our Anti-Spam Policy. Spam is commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, including junk mail, which has not been requested by the recipient. Spam is not an accepted promotion technique and we do not condone or engage in Spam. Users of the Site agree to comply with this Anti-Spam Policy. We reserve the right to determine in our sole discretion what constitutes Spam.
- Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any email.
- Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
- Using or causing to be used the Site to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting users’ email addresses from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Any users found to be using our programs, products or services, or information gathered or obtained from the Site, to engage in Spam may, at our discretion, be immediately blocked from future access to the Site. We will take any steps we deem necessary to prevent us from being involved in Spam, and we will pursue all available legal remedies against any person(s) or organization(s) that use our programs, products or services, or information gathered or obtained from the Site, in connection with Spam communications. If damages of any kind are levied against us in connection with any Spam communications disseminated by any users of the Site, we will pursue full legal recourse against the offending user(s) under any and all applicable laws.
We do not authorize the harvesting, mining or collection of e-mail addresses or other information from or through the Site. We do not permit or authorize others to use the Site to collect, compile or obtain any information about our users, customers or subscribers, including, but not limited, to e-mail addresses, which are our confidential and proprietary information.
If we believe that unauthorized or improper use is being made of the Site, we may, without notice, take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. We may immediately terminate any account on the Site, which we determine, in our sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail or posting that violates this policy. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through the Site.
Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of our rights.
If you believe that you have received Spam connected to us in any way, please notify us by sending us an email, including a copy of the unsolicited Spam communication, at firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also provide any other information that you believe may help us investigate the matter. We do not investigate or take any action based on anonymous Spam complaints. Individuals who sign up on the Site for programs, products or for any other reason, and provide their email addresses, give us permission to send them information concerning our programs, products and services to said email addresses. In order to protect your privacy, we do not sell, share or trade our subscriber list or users’ personal information with anyone for any reason, and users may unsubscribe from future email notifications from us at any time.